By selling with us on Adore-a-Pup, you agree to the following below.
- Images – All images uploaded must be of your own work. If the image includes other people’s characters, make sure you have permission to use them via your terms of service or direct approval. Any high definition/resolution images we ask that you don’t post publicly (although private platforms like Patreon are fine). By becoming an Adore-a-Pup creator, you are giving us permission to sell your artwork on one or more products with royalties going to you. All images must be legal according to US law and not be photographic in nature. We reserve the right to deny the sale of any image for any reason and maintain rights to edit the titles and descriptions for content and legibility. Images themselves may be edited for optimal printing.
- Singularity – While using our services, you agree that you will not sell the same products at other stores.
- Funds – You receive a percentage of sales based on what you sell, which will be delivered to your PayPal. Royalties differ based on products.
- Legality – Given the subject of our content, some areas may not allow it. If you are looking to use our services, please makes sure that cub, shotacon, and like works are allowed in your country of residence. Due to this, we only ship to specific countries.
- Conduct – Please don’t harass the staff, artists, or customers. Any form of a hateful rhetoric posted publicly by you may be considered harassment to others, especially callouts. If you have an issue with one of our artists, please contact us first to see if we can sort it.
- Delays – Depending on where you are located, it may take longer or shorter periods of time to deliver your items. Mail can be finicky, as such if you haven’t received your package within a week after its scheduled to arrive then you may request another order or a refund.
- Leaving – If you wish to leave and seek other services, you must first give us advance notice via email to [email protected] However, in doing so you must either buy back your stock or allow us to sell it while forfeiting royalties.
- Contact – If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us first and give us 48 hours to reply before publicly voicing any issues.
- Changes – Terms of Service are subject to change with appropriate notice. Consider this a live document.