By selling with us on Adore-a-Pup, you agree to the following below.
- Images – All images uploaded must be of your own work. Any high definition/resolution images we ask that you don’t post publicly (although private platforms like Patreon are fine). By uploading to Adore-a-Pup, you are giving us permission to sell the image on one or more products.
- Singularity – While using our services, you agree that you will not sell the same products at other stores.
- Funds – You receive a percentage of sales based on what you sell, which will be delivered to your PayPal. Royalties differ based on products.
- Legality – Given the subject of our content, some areas may not allow it. If you are looking to use our services, please makes sure that cub, shotacon, and like works are allowed in your country of residence. Due to this, we only ship to specific countries.
- Conduct – Please don’t harass the staff, artists, or customers. Any form of a hateful rhetoric posted publicly by you may be considered harassment to others, especially callouts. If you have an issue with one of our artists, please contact us first to see if we can sort it.
- Delays – Depending on where you are located, it may take longer or shorter periods of time to deliver your items. Mail can be finnicky, as such if you haven’t received your package within a week after its scheduled to arrive then you may request another order or a refund.
- Leaving – If you wish to leave and seek other services, you may. However, in doing so you may either buy back your stock, or allow us to sell it while forfeiting royalties
- Contact – If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us first and give us 48 hours to reply before publicly voicing any issues.
- Changes – Terms of Service are subject to change with appropriate notice. Consider this a live document.